Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Trainee April Intake 2018

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SinWin

Any news lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

SinWin wrote: »
    Any news lads?

Not yet but literally biting my nails off to the bone:eek: this waiting is killing me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ALTHEPAL

Not yet but literally biting my nails off to the bone:eek: this waiting is killing me:(

Hopefully you all get good news soon lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kcharters91!

ALTHEPAL wrote: »
    Hopefully you all get good news soon lads

Constantly refreshing this page for news. I'm from the 2016 batch you would think by now I wouldn't get so nervous waiting on offers feels like a lifetime waiting. Many friends have gone in ahead who only applied a few months ago. I passed my fitness in Jan 2017 and was told the other week that I'm still waiting on vetting!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 NeeNawNeeNaw

Same here, I'm checking my email every 5 minutes literally!

• Advertisement

Same here, I'm checking my email every 5 minutes literally!

I am the same;)

OFFERS ARE OUT!!!
    Just been accepted, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Donegal2018

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Donegal2018

OFFERS ARE OUT!!!
    Just been accepted, delighted!

Wahoooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭diddlybo

The wait is over

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SinWin

IM in too

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Wigman18

Congrats guys. What class and oom number are you all ??

Wigman18 wrote: »
    Congrats guys. What class and oom number are you all ??

Sep 16 OOM low 400's

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭wlynch1984

Lads do you reckon all the offers for April have gone out or will they be contacting people over the next few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ada89

Omg!!!! Got the offer!! Stopped coming on this page and checking emails every day and then just out of the blue !

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DeHorse88

I'm just back from doin PCT. I know one of the instructors inside. He was telling me that their under serious pressure inside that all results from today have to be back to HRM by 9:00 tonight. He said they are 100 short for the April Intake at the moment. He was saying I had a slight chance of April but looking good for July. I'm from June 2017 campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Irishguy215702

Are the offers out over the next few days or today only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Reeses95

Finally the wait is over..
    Sept 2016 low 500

wlynch1984 wrote: »
    Lads do you reckon all the offers for April have gone out or will they be contacting people over the next few days?

Good question

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DeHorse88

Good question

Offers will be out all this week and even into next week

• Advertisement

Is the next class July or August???

Congratulations to everyone, especially those from the older campaigns who've been waiting forever. Looking forward to studying with all of you in April!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KilkennyforSam

Hi Guys been keeping a eye on this thread from afar the last few days after getting in myself delighted haha see ye all down there

Anyone from outside Sep 2016 get an offer ?? I am Sep 2016 and haven't got one yet 💔

Wigman18 wrote: »
    Anyone from outside Sep 2016 get an offer ?? I am Sep 2016 and haven't got one yet 💔

I am also Sept 2016 low 600s and my file was awaiting sign off earlier from senior management when I rang this morning. I am praying for an offer soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭RedDragon386

Anyone who got the waiting for the senior management reply get the nod?

Anyone who got the waiting for the senior management reply get the nod?

I got that reply and praying now for an offer. Refreshing emails every second lol

Anyone starting a what’s app group like the January campaign did? Based on the last campaign the offers kept coming out during the next few days even a week later

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sjh191

January 2016 OOM in 600’s

I GOT AN OFFER!!!!

This is the best feeling in the world!!!

• Advertisement

Ada89 wrote: »
    Anyone starting a what’s app group like the January campaign did? Based on the last campaign the offers kept coming out during the next few days even a week later

Good to hear bud, I’ll say a prayer to St Anthony so.

I am also Sept 2016 low 600s and my file was awaiting sign off earlier from senior management when I rang this morning. I am praying for an offer soon.

I'm the exact same sept low 600s. I forked out big money for eye surgery. I'll be raging if I don't get in. Does anybody hear of anyone who passed everything getting rejected over recent campaigns?

I'm the exact same sept low 600s. I forked out big money for eye surgery. I'll be raging if I don't get in. Does anybody hear of anyone who passed everything getting rejected over recent campaigns?

Yes I forked out a great deal of money, time and effort into the whole process too. But yes it is rare but you do hear of people receiving that dreadful generally unsuitable letter at the very end of the whole process. But we will remain positive :)

Hopefully soon we will receive an offer.

Bit of a joke over looking people from September 2016 for this intake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paddyp123

I just got an offer!! September 16 OOM 800. Delighted is an understand. I do just wana say anyone that didn’t get one. I am the definition of don’t give in. Just be patient, i had things I thought would go against me.. but I was just thinking the worst. I’ve missed a few intakes. It will come!! Yupppp. My misses that reads this board all the time for updates, you the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rabbitfoot

I'm in, oom 700's September 16, been waiting since july, second round of offers should be out next week if it's anything like the past recruitments.

• Advertisement

Yes I forked out a great deal of money, time and effort into the whole process too. But yes it is rare but you do hear of people receiving that dreadful generally unsuitable letter at the very end of the whole process. But we will remain positive :)

Hopefully soon we will receive an offer.

I like your positive attitude lad! I think it's for a decat of the rosary ffs! 😉

I like your positive attitude lad! I think it's for a decat of the rosary ffs! 😉

That's true

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mowley

Anyone from June 2017 get an offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PabloEstevez

Sept 2016 oom of 500s, everything complete since last July. Vetting still not complete. Is there anyone else in the same boat who hasn’t delayed anything but is still left waiting?

St Anthony is the man. That’s who I’ve been praying to

• Advertisement

St Anthony is the man. That’s who I’ve been praying to

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Servo91

The wait continues 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Keeper34

Got an email offer there this evening. Not sure if I'll take it. The wife had a baby in January.

What's the craic with the induction week, I know we have to go down suited and booted for the 23rd. But surly not for the induction week?

Keeper34 wrote: »
    Got an email offer there this evening. Not sure if I'll take it. The wife had a baby in January.

Congratulations on that news ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Keeper34

Congratulations on that news ;)

Thanks, appreciate it.

Of the people who have received offers already induction is the 9th to 12th of April I believe and the actually start date is the 23rd then? Will the second induction week of the 16th to 19th be offered to second round offer candidates I wonder?

Of the people who have received offers already induction is the 9th to 12th of April I believe and the actually start date is the 23rd then? Will the second induction week of the 16th to 19th be offered to second round offer candidates I wonder?

You'd imagine that the next round if offers will be up the 2nd week alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mango167

Got an offer today. Delighted was feo. Sept 2016 campaign long long long wait! Any whatsapp group set up yet.?

Mango167 wrote: »
    Got an offer today. Delighted was feo. Sept 2016 campaign long long long wait! Any whatsapp group set up yet.?

What's your oom?

• Advertisement
Advertisement