Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste collection 'machines'?

Options
  • 20-12-2017 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Any of these still exist? There was one beside Esso in Celbridge, I think it was 5e to take a bag... it is gone now.

We are mid house move and need to leave our bins empty, hoping to avoid a drive to the recycling center for a couple of bags

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,890 ✭✭✭✭L1011

mloc123 wrote: »
    Any of these still exist? There was one beside Esso in Celbridge, I think it was 5e to take a bag... it is gone now.

We are mid house move and need to leave our bins empty, hoping to avoid a drive to the recycling center for a couple of bags

Pay by weight legislation killed them I believe. Could be wrong but they all seem to have vanished and I have a vague memory of reading an operator stating as such in the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

L1011 wrote: »
    Pay by weight legislation killed them I believe. Could be wrong but they all seem to have vanished and I have a vague memory of reading an operator stating as such in the papers.

cheers.. looks like a trip to Ballymount for me so

Advertisement