Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CP32

Options
  • 20-12-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I was unable to set my alarm using our code so I tried using 0#4 and that armed the alarm. My problem now is that I am unable to disarm using our code. Would anybody know why this is happening. Alarm had been working with no issue using the same code for years. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Wrong forum - hopefully a Mod will move you to "Home Security"

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Did you have a power cut?
    Try 01122

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

KoolKid wrote: »
    Did you have a power cut?
    Try 01122

No, no power cut and had been working fine a few hours before that

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

and does 01122 work?
    Are you putting 0 in front of the code you are using?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

KoolKid wrote: »
    and does 01122 work?
    Are you putting 0 in front of the code you are using?

Yes was trying 01122, it wasn't responding to anything. We cut the power to it and took our battery and when we reconnected everything it started working again. Very strange - thanks for the reply though

• Advertisement

Thanks for the update. Sometimes those old systems just need a good kick.:)

Advertisement