Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund visa debit

Options
  • 20-12-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there, I ordered something online from a website which has not delivered my items within the time the said, and they are not responding to my emails. I'm not sure if it is a scam site or just very poorly managed. Is it possible to get the transaction reversed if I paid with a visa debit? thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there, I ordered something online from a website which has not delivered my items within the time the said, and they are not responding to my emails. I'm not sure if it is a scam site or just very poorly managed. Is it possible to get the transaction reversed if I paid with a visa debit? thanks
    Hi millivanilli,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

You can dispute this transaction by filling out a form and posting it to us. Please see here to download a Visa Debit Dispute form at the bottom of the page. We'd advise that you include any correspondence you have from the retailer, or e-mails that you have sent in attempt to make contact.

Please let us know if we can help further with this.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks again, Jane

Advertisement