Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Eir

Options
  • 20-12-2017 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Switched from Eir to Sky in October when Eir increased their price. Made the switch within timeframe given to avoid Eir penalty of breaking contract. Sent modem and TV box back as required. Got text few weeks later from Eir saying my next bill was unusually high and to contact them or see my bill online. Could not get my bill online as I had left them. Rang customer service and left hanging over half hour and hung up. Since then I have been sent frequent texts and emails telling me of an updated bill that varies from 139 to 259 euro and to view online which I am unable to do. No info as to what I am being billed for. Rang few weeks ago to enquire why I am still being billed and was given two different charges and told I had to pay for a month in advance for service I was never going to receive. Today received request from debt collector for 259 euro. Anyone have similar experience with this company? Can anyone offer any help with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Switched from Eir to Sky in October when Eir increased their price. Made the switch within timeframe given to avoid Eir penalty of breaking contract. Sent modem and TV box back as required. Got text few weeks later from Eir saying my next bill was unusually high and to contact them or see my bill online. Could not get my bill online as I had left them. Rang customer service and left hanging over half hour and hung up. Since then I have been sent frequent texts and emails telling me of an updated bill that varies from 139 to 259 euro and to view online which I am unable to do. No info as to what I am being billed for. Rang few weeks ago to enquire why I am still being billed and was given two different charges and told I had to pay for a month in advance for service I was never going to receive. Today received request from debt collector for 259 euro. Anyone have similar experience with this company? Can anyone offer any help with this?
    Hi there,

Could you PM your account number and full name please, I can look into this for you then.

-  Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6 interstellar

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Could you PM your account number and full name please, I can look into this for you then.

-  Adam

Thanks Adam will do ASAP.

Advertisement