Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With a foreign card, what option do I choose on BoI ATM?

Options
  • 20-12-2017 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am an Irish person living in London. I'm in Dublin at the moment, and wanted to use my Barclays UK Visa Debit card in a Bank of Ireland ATM to withdraw money from my UK account. I was presented with a confusing set of options, and I've no idea what I'm supposed to select. I took a photo, which I will attach to this post. Am I supposed to select the Visa Debit option, since that's what my card is? What happens if I select the "Link ATM" option? What is the difference between the two "Link ATM" options? I'd be very curious what the interface designer behind this was thinking!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi osullc10,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If you are using a Visa debit then it would be Visa debit option available on the ATM. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement