Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunboyne to South Anne street ideas please

Options
  • 20-12-2017 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Need to be at south Anne street at 10.30. Not used to driving in the city. Bit freaked to be honest. Am in dunboyne. Have to be back there by 12 so have 1 hour to do so. Any ideas how I could make it easier. There's trains but to Connolly and wouldn't make the train back in that time as it leaves Connolly at 10.47. Appointment finishes at 11. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

What?

You have an hour to get back to Dunboyne from town? No chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

http://a-b.ie says you would drive it in 36 mins but right now I wouldn't believe that at all given the current Luas teething problems which are causing massive driving delays. A friend spent 45 mins going 500m in the city centre today. One possible option is to park and ride at Broombridge and use the Luas in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭atilladehun

Normally N3 to halfway house, into the park, down the quays and over the bridge just before the civic offices, up lower bridge street and right towards st Patricks on nicholas street, left onto ross street, right onto golden lane, left onto stephens street, across auinger street left onto drury street and park there.

Get out by going down andrews lane, out by Molly malone and left onto dame street.

You could take the first right on the quays up to Guinness and left at the top of the road. If the quays are really bad.

This week will be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yeah don't know what way to go about it at all. If i drive to cabra I can get the luas to st Stephens green but not back because there are only 2 back

might just brave it and drive to south anne street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

lukesmom wrote: »
    Yeah don't know what way to go about it at all. If i drive to cabra I can get the luas to st Stephens green but not back because there are only 2 back

Given the teething problems with the Luas in town since it went live I'd avoid this option tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Ended up driving there and it was no problem. Left Dawson street at 10.50 and got to dunboyne at 11.45

Advertisement