Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

45 Bog Rolls (Andrex) £16.50 @Amazon

• 20-12-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

Seen on HUKD. Cheaper if you subscribe and save and doesn't need to be > £25 to get free shipping.

Prime members can get an extra 20% off using code
    20SNSPRIME. 1st time purchase only.

Link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I normally order the following so a bit of a saving

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KLXG3LA/ref=sns_myd_detail_page

Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Nicky rolls in Tesco is all my butt needs (€13 equivalent for the same number of rolls) but I understand some people butts are more sensitive and need extra plys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

bromley52 wrote: »
    Seen on HUKD. Cheaper if you subscribe and save and doesn't need to be > £25 to get free shipping.

Link

It's coming up as 6 pounds delivery. I'm pretty sure it has to be > 25 pounds to avail of free delivery ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

just in time for xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭bromley52

It's coming up as 6 pounds delivery. I'm pretty sure it has to be > 25 pounds to avail of free delivery ??

No it's definitely free. Make sure you choose the subscribe and save option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Do people really use this subscribe and save?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cronos wrote: »

Yes.
    The next deliveries can be suspended or cancelled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭jamesd

Click on the delivery option and pick free.

cronos wrote: »

Yes every couple of months, if you put over 5 items you get additional discount, stuff like toilet roll/dog food/etc etc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭funnyname

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Yes every couple of months, if you put over 5 items you get additional discount, stuff like toilet roll/dog food/etc etc.....

So you just game it to get the discount and then cancel the subsequent repeat orders?

Can you rinse and repeat or does Amazon eventually cop on if you do that too much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,210 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Work out at 36.66p each.

Thats not a great deal. I offer get local deals that would work out cheaper tbh.

There's a local chain of shops in Derry selling 9+3 free Andrex for £3.79, thats 31.58p each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭funnyname

I subscribed for 15%
    discount so coming in at £14.02 for 45. That works out at 31.15p per roll.
    NIMAN wrote: »
    Work out at 36.66p each.

Thats not a great deal. I offer get local deals that would work out cheaper tbh.

There's a local chain of shops in Derry selling 9+3 free Andrex for £3.79, thats 31.58p each.

funnyname wrote: »
    So you just game it to get the discount and then cancel the subsequent repeat orders?

Can you rinse and repeat or does Amazon eventually cop on if you do that too much?

Havent with me, you have option to ship every 1-6 months. I set everything to 6 months. Normally I will need within the 6 months. If not I push it out a month.

I did before have nappies etc on a monthly set up but they changed that so you need to be Prime to get proper discount on the nappies....

NIMAN wrote: »
    Work out at 36.66p each.

That's Derry....

In the South you can get sand paper for those prices but you won't sit for an hour after a good **** :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I jjust bought two...that was the only way i could get the free delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Ordered them for £12.68 incl the Prime discount, "cracking" deal OP :P

Works out more or less the same as the €4.99 for 16 Nikky rolls I usually get from Supervalu, but saves me having to lug them on the bike from the shops. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Incidentally, if you want to extend the bargain... grab one of these and use less toilet paper :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/IBAMA-Toilet-Adjustable-Pressure-Cleaning/dp/B01LPETWVW/

Good ol Japanese engineering

Advertisement