Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUI Irish exemption.

Options
  • 21-12-2017 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I am currently in the process of preparing for my lc exams. I only recently found out about the NUI Irish exemption and not even from my career counsellor but from this forum. I was born in Latvia and she told me that I can apply and I have handed in all of the information required to apply. Now she is telling me that despite me getting the exemption I still have no other choice but to do ordinary level Irish because colleges have requirements. I thought that the expemption stops Irish from being counted for point in my lc because I would prefer to do foundation so I can do a bit of side study during my Irish classes and much rather prepare for the rest of my subjects as the rest of them are all higher level.

Comments

Advertisement