Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slightly dodgy calendars

Options
  • 21-12-2017 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Looking for a slighly embarrassing calendar as part of a work Kris kindle for a female co-worker. E.g. She has a thing for Chris hemsworth (or is it the other brother, anyway, the one who plays Thor) and a few other actors.

I saw a stall in the middle of liffey valley that had various calendars (you know the type, boybands, actors, topless men etc) but didn't buy at the time.

Now just have the option to pick up at lunch time in city centre. Thinking henry street or Talbot street might be my best bet but if anyone knows a specific place would appreciate.

Honest it's not for me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

elbyrneo wrote: »
    Looking for a slighly embarrassing calendar as part of a work Kris kindle for a female co-worker. E.g. She has a thing for Chris hemsworth (or is it the other brother, anyway, the one who plays Thor) and a few other actors.

I saw a stall in the middle of liffey valley that had various calendars (you know the type, boybands, actors, topless men etc) but didn't buy at the time.

Now just have the option to pick up at lunch time in city centre. Thinking henry street or Talbot street might be my best bet but if anyone knows a specific place would appreciate.

Honest it's not for me!

There’s one of those stalls in Jarvis, on the way to M&S

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    There’s one of those stalls in Jarvis, on the way to M&S

Awesome thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a whole calendar shop which pops up once a year next door to the GPO at the top of Henry St. (opposite Vodafone).

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

There's a whole calendar shop which pops up once a year next door to the GPO at the top of Henry St. (opposite Vodafone).

Great stuff, will check out there aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭howiya

They've another shop on Liffey Street near the entrance to M&S and Arnotts too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Almost all of those pop up calendar ships are the same place... 'Calendar Club'.

Very handy, one stop shop for calendars.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

99% sure there's one if those calendar shops in the Stephen's green shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

There’s also the Dublin Fire Brigade calendar. Usually sold on a couple of on street locations on Henry st. You can’t miss them as there’s normally a lot of firemen and fire-women around.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Probably too late now but if you want a calendar of hunky men in a state of undress, you could do worse than check out the Dieux Du Stade calendars.:D

Link:
    http://boutique.stade.fr/boutique/liste_produits.cfm?type=13&code_lg=lg_fr&num=291

Advertisement