Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post customer service

Options
  • 21-12-2017 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Srameen wrote: »
    Just wondering if the OP has checked the CCTV coverage yet.

I have sent an post customer service at least 3 emails last week, and not one reply. Has anyone else got this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out from older thread and moved to new thread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Emails get done on over time after hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

Though it was 3 days max.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

horse7 wrote: »
    Though it was 3 days max.

You'll be lucky. Ring 'um.

I want to take it higher than customer service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

I want to take it higher than customer service.

why - what is the issue. Is it that you just want to vent because something minor happened or did a postperson attack you and cause some harm to you?

In the overall scheme of life, is your issue so important and had such an affect on you that you need to "take it to a higher level"

IMO, get over yourself and unless its a serious issue that has caused damage to you in some way, give your feedback and then forget about it and move on.

Hopefully your not working in customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Sounds like he works in An Post's customer service tbh :pac:

Award winning customer service if you need to know.

And I see plenty of people who make up the most amazing bs stories to convince themselves they have been "affected" by an issue that usually ends up being their own fault

Basically, when you have the years of life I have - in mid fifties, - you realise that there are far far more important things in life than whining over some mishap.

So unless you have a properly valid serious issue that has caused a verifiable loss, don't be arsed getting yourself worked up looking to deal "at a higher level"

Those at "a higher level" may placate you with bs, but will not give a toss.

Sounds like he works in An Post's customer service tbh :pac:

No, but we do use them and find their service way above any other delivery company.

Op must be really really unlucky - has customer service issues left right and centre.

Three, tesco mobile, travel insurance, odeon cinema. argos etc etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK - that’s enough. Please focus on offering advice to the OP. Otherwise don’t post

dudara

Advertisement