If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz 6006uk or 8005 for Pearl lite amp

Options
  • 21-12-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Marantz cd player for Marantz Pearl lite amp?  Marantz 6006uk or Marantz8005?
    Hi guys, for playing regular cds only (not SACD as i don't have any) should I splash out the extra cash for the 8005 cd player or might the 6006uk be sufficient?  Any thoughts welcome, cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Marantz cd player for Marantz Pearl lite amp?  Marantz 6006uk or Marantz8005?
    Hi guys, for playing regular cds only (not SACD as i don't have any) should I splash out the extra cash for the 8005 cd player or might the 6006uk be sufficient?  Any thoughts welcome, cheers
    Hi Paddy,

many thanks for the email and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

If it was me I'd go for the CD6006 UK Edition - it really IS excellent and sounds pretty amazing:
    https://www.whathifi.com/marantz/cd6006-uk-edition/review

At £399 its a bit of a bargain TBH! ( the only issue is that they are as rare as hens teeth at the moment :mad:

Keep us posted

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.