Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Euro Leagues Football Show

Options
  • 21-12-2017 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone listening to this?

(can't link)

The lineup is Mina Rzouki, Julien Laurens, Raphael Honigstein and James Horncastle.

Focusing mainly on French, German, Italian and Spanish football.

Mina Rzouki is a decent presenter. She seems a little bit awkward with the introductions, but once they get started it's fine. She asks good questions, and is knowledgeable about football. She gets a little excited occasionally on Serie A with JH, and doesn't give the other leagues enough time. It's only a minor criticism though.

One of the best things about Football Weekly was AC jimbo's relationship with the 3 guys in this. It was clear they all got on. I think the podcast recaptures this. The lineup never changes.

It's my favourite podcast at the moment. I think it blows SC, FW, FR, and TFS out of the water for football talk.

Next episode is January 8th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Aren't all those presenters on Totally Football?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Wilmoth Houdini

I think they're all on most of the popular podcasts, but the point is they're all together on this one.

The chemistry is great on it.

Advertisement