Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triumph Motorcycle Service

• 21-12-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Apart from Triumph Dublin in Ballymount can anyone recommend a shop to service a Triumph Street Triple in the Dublin area ? The bike is out of warranty now and I would prefer to try another shop for servicing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Wouldn't blame you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

AidanH111 wrote: »
    Apart from Triumph Dublin in Ballymount can anyone recommend a shop to service a Triumph Street Triple in the Dublin area ? The bike is out of warranty now and I would prefer to try another shop for servicing.

Just an idea seeing as you're in Dublin & thankfully out of warranty but why not try Cotters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You could try Franklin Motorcycles in Swords.

Scott's bikes in Harold's Cross would be another good option. Their mechanics are very competent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭rock22

D3V!L wrote: »
    Scott's bikes in Harold's Cross would be another good option. Their mechanics are very competent.

+1

I found them excellent when in I was living in Dublin. He use to be on Dorset St about 5 yrs ago.

• Advertisement

rock22 wrote: »
    +1

I found them excellent when in I was living in Dublin. He use to be on Dorset St about 5 yrs ago.

Yep, I believe some of the guys are from the Celtic Motorbike Company, so they have decades of experience.

They once adjusted a seized shock on a bike for me and wouldn't take payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 AidanH111

Thanks guys for the suggestions - good to have options other than Ballymount - they've got big windows there and must have seen me coming. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Colm17RvB

D3V!L wrote: »
    +1

Been going to Stef for years, good workers, sound to deal with and no bull****, well, other than the usual bull**** about me breaking bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

JP in Pearse St? Shame we lost Paddys pit stop...ive used Scott's bike too..excellent..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Depends on where you are, and way is convenient for you.
    In general, Cotters is a good option, as is Mototechnic in Kimmage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement