If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVRX2400

Options
  • 21-12-2017 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, Is it possible to play an Airplay device in zone 2 while zone 1 is playing via another source eg sky box

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

scano.ie wrote: »
    Hi, Is it possible to play an Airplay device in zone 2 while zone 1 is playing via another source eg sky box
    Hmmm thats an interesting one - I'm not sure it's possible - I know its not possible to play any digital sources via Optical / HMDI in Z2 whilst Z1 is playing a different source:
    http://manuals.denon.com/AVRX2400H/NA/EN/GFNFSYvffiuorq.php

..But we will check this out for you live and revert with an absolute user tested answer asap :)

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scano.ie

Hey thanks for the reply I can’t see any definitive answer in the manual so if you could I would be very interested in the result and if not is there anything you have that could do this

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey thanks for the reply I can’t see any definitive answer in the manual so if you could I would be very interested in the result and if not is there anything you have that could do this
    Scano,

Checked it out direct with Denon ...works 100%

Keep us posted

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Great thanks John. Could you recommend a few speakers a 5.1 set and then 2 for zone 2 in a kitchen

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Great thanks John. Could you recommend a few speakers a 5.1 set and then 2 for zone 2 in a kitchen
    Hi Scano.ie

What sort of budget do you have in mind for the 5.1 pack?

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny I’d say maybe £250-300 max

Hi scano.ie,

There's a great package around the £350 mark called the Elac 5.1 if you were able to stretch a little bit more. I can do them for £329 as a Boardie special.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi scano.ie,

There's a great package around the £350 mark called the Elac 5.1 if you were able to stretch a little bit more. I can do them for £329 as a Boardie special.

Kind regards

David
    Hey Kenny, Those look good I've a few things to order buy the end of January so will be in touch about that. What could you recommend for a kitchen pair noting crazy £70 max they will be mainly used for light music use.

Hi scano.ie,

Kind regards

David
    Hey Kenny, Those look good I've a few things to order buy the end of January so will be in touch about that. What could you recommend for a kitchen pair noting crazy £70 max they will be mainly used for light music use.
    No problem AScano.ie

You could look at the Tannoy Eclipse One priced at £79.00 which are fantastic for the money
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202088-eclipse-one.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.