Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour De Conamara 2018

Options
  • 21-12-2017 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Did the Tour de Conamara earlier this year but haven't received the email with a pre-registration code. :mad:
    If any kind soul has one and won't be using it next year, could you drop me a DM? Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I haven't got mine either.
    I was told by email sometime ago, that I would get it on 19th Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I got my code yesterday @10am it came from noreply@eventmaster.ie

It allowed me to sign up for both the tour de Connemara and the Ring of Clare

Boscoirl wrote: »
    I got my code yesterday @10am it came from noreply@eventmaster.ie

It allowed me to sign up for both the tour de Connemara and the Ring of Clare

Thanks. I have rechecked my emails, nothing in Spam or trash.
    I have emailed the organisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭heraldo

heraldo wrote: »
    Did the Tour de Conamara earlier this year but haven't received the email with a pre-registration code. :mad:
    If any kind soul has one and won't be using it next year, could you drop me a DM? Cheers. :)

I contacted the TDC on Facebook & they suggested email eventmaster which I did last night. No response so far today. All my mates who did it earlier this year got their codes & have registered for 2018. Kinda annoying.

I got a reply to my email today, code included.

• Advertisement

I got a second code this morning for Tour de Conamara.
    I have no use for it.
    If anybody wants it, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Hey Eammonator,

I'm interested in that if it's still available?

Thanks

Oisin

Nisio wrote: »
    Hey Eammonator,

I'm interested in that if it's still available?

Thanks

Oisin

Sorry,
    you were beaten by a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Eamonnator wrote: »
    I got a second code this morning for Tour de Conamara.
    I have no use for it.
    If anybody wants it, let me know.
    Many thanks. :)

Registration opens today. The free jersey's for the first 1500 entries are already gone though.

http://tourdeconamara.ie

• Advertisement

Got my entry I on time for a jersey 😀

Anyone recommend where to stay for this one, are there options in Cliffen or is somewhere else better?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Accommodation in Clifden seems to be all gone. Im staying in Roundstone myself.

Best I could do is 6kms from Clifden. Got the last room. And that was a month ago

Booked two rooms in a B&B bout 6km from Clifden bout 4 months ago. Even back then accom was in short supply

Edit. Actually 8km away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

I stayed in oughterard last year in a BnB, was ok, got a decent breakfast. Left it a bit late to get over to clifden on the morning of the event, had to find parking and then get down to the registration office (hopeless access btw). It was pretty miserable weather wise in clifden that morning and had to buy a windbreaker jacket from one of the stalls in the registration office for €40. I got stung with that one as the jacket was a sweat chamber in disguise. Very uncomfortable wearing it and had to peel it off at the end.

Great vibe in clifden after the spin though. Praying for decent weather this year as the scenery is lovely in places so a bit of fair weather would go down a treat. Good pit stops along the way too with plenty of fans drinks on offer.

Yeouch I'd better get cracking on that so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Old Monastery hostel in Letterfrack. Plenty of parking, so just drive in, on the morning. Savage porridge and scone brekkie, too.

The cycle is now sold out. Hope everyone that wanted to enter managed to get in.

Boscoirl wrote: »
    The cycle is now sold out. Hope everyone that wanted to enter managed to get in.

That was quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

First dibs on a transfers please.

• Advertisement

I have just cancelled a double room for two nights(FRi. and Sat.) in Doonhill Lodge B&B in Ballyconneely.
    The room is now showing as available for the two nights. €150 for the two nights.
    It's about 10kms from Clifden

Edit: too late, booked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cylcenovice

If anyone hears of any transfers going I am on the lookout for 2, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Also on the hunt for a transfer, much appreciated if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dg88

Also looking for a transfer if one becomes available!ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

I am about to cancel a bnb in Clifden town with a room for 4 adults if anyone wants to try and book it on booking.com ? Just for the Friday night 25th May.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anniebells

I have 2 tickets available for transfer if anyone is still looking? Pm me for details. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anniebells

Dg88 wrote: »
    Also looking for a transfer if one becomes available!ðŸ‘

Hi, I have a ticket available if you are still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dary

I also have a spare entry for tour de Connemara 2018. Give me a shout if you’re interested

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭superdog

This is next weekend and it’s possible there could be good weather for it. In recent years the weather has been stink.

• Advertisement

I've also got a spare entry for the 140 route. Simply send me a PM if interested.

Advertisement