Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking some clarity on info presented via MyEir

Options
  • 21-12-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Back again with another question. Hopefully with the time of a year you can offer a speedy resolution. I have some differences with the information provided when I login in the 'MyEir' between that on my desktop and then via the app.

When I log in via the desktop the information is as it should be according to my own records. It shows up the amount of bundle and it also shows that I am owed money (I got 90Euro credit due to Eir leaving me without internet for over three weeks which a portion would have covered a previous bill and the remainder to come off the next one.)

However, when I log into the MyEir on the phone, it is claiming that there is 68.56 'carried forward'. Under the 'balance explained' part of the log in (I can provide screenshots if necessary) it is adding my previous bill from the 31st October to it (a bill which would have been offset via the 90Euro credit that I was due to the bungle over the fault fix).

Anyway, I am seeking clarity on it so that everything is put in proper order and up to date. I'll be awaiting the prerequisite request for my account number and whatever other details you might need to have a gander at this.

Cheers.

racersedge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

racersedge wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Back again with another question. Hopefully with the time of a year you can offer a speedy resolution. I have some differences with the information provided when I login in the 'MyEir' between that on my desktop and then via the app.

When I log in via the desktop the information is as it should be according to my own records. It shows up the amount of bundle and it also shows that I am owed money (I got 90Euro credit due to Eir leaving me without internet for over three weeks which a portion would have covered a previous bill and the remainder to come off the next one.)

However, when I log into the MyEir on the phone, it is claiming that there is 68.56 'carried forward'. Under the 'balance explained' part of the log in (I can provide screenshots if necessary) it is adding my previous bill from the 31st October to it (a bill which would have been offset via the 90Euro credit that I was due to the bungle over the fault fix).

Anyway, I am seeking clarity on it so that everything is put in proper order and up to date. I'll be awaiting the prerequisite request for my account number and whatever other details you might need to have a gander at this.

Cheers.

racersedge
    Hi raceredge, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm afraid the mobile app can sometimes take longer to update than the desktop version. If you PM me your account details I can clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement