Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare free ticket for Walking on Cars 22.12.2017

Options
  • 21-12-2017 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Due to personal circumstances I have one free ticket for above. It's for the balcony area with possible restricted view. I'm travelling down tomorrow with my wife. Unfortunately she can't go. I wouldn't like to see the ticket wasted. First person that says they want it can have it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Due to personal circumstances I have one free ticket for above. It's for the balcony area with possible restricted view. I'm travelling down tomorrow with my wife. Unfortunately she can't go. I wouldn't like to see the ticket wasted. First person that says they want it can have it. Thanks

Do you mind if I pop this into the Killarney buy and sell group on Facebook? May have some luck there. They're fantastic live so you shouldn't have a problem giving it away

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Shadow Dancer

dobman88 wrote: »
    Do you mind if I pop this into the Killarney buy and sell group on Facebook? May have some luck there. They're fantastic live so you shouldn't have a problem giving it away

Work away. Just saw your post now. Thanks

Work away. Just saw your post now. Thanks

Cheers. Posted it up so waiting approval. Dunno will it go up in time cos the people running the page are very slow to approve. Hope you get sorted. If I still lived at home I'd take it off you myself

No joy there I'd say. Enjoy the gig anyway. They really are fantastic live

Advertisement