Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a Jack & Fiona or a Bridgette Houlahan?

Options
  • 21-12-2017 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,245 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a Jack & Fiona Houlahan or a Bridgette Houlahan? Post was delivered to my mother for them with an address on the Clybaun Road. No return address either. Would love to pass it on if we can find them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Some of the old ways are still the best.
    Try the phone book. If they are of an older generation they probably still have a listed land line.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Quite a few years ago my housemate ordered some weed off a site online, and he gave a false name so that if it was intercepted, he could always deny any involvement. Have you asked your mother to make sure that's not what is going on here, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ficheall wrote: »
    Quite a few years ago my housemate ordered some weed off a site online, and he gave a false name so that if it was intercepted, he could always deny any involvement. Have you asked your mother to make sure that's not what is going on here, OP?

Shhh ... you'll blow the OP's cover.

He's told already the Mammy that he found someone on boards who knows them and will deliver the parcel when he gives it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Shhh ... you'll blow the OP's cover.

He's told already the Mammy that he found someone on boards who knows them and will deliver the parcel when he gives it to them.

What’s the story with the silly posts. Can you help OP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Sleepy wrote: »
    Anyone know a Jack & Fiona Houlahan or a Bridgette Houlahan? Post was delivered to my mother for them with an address on the Clybaun Road. No return address either. Would love to pass it on if we can find them!

Ask the postman?

• Advertisement

Ask the postman?
    He's the one who delivered it to the wrong house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

He's the one who delivered it to the wrong house.

It could have been a mistake it was their busy time after all.if the postie cant find out for you no one can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I'd try the postman too.

Failing that you could try posting in a Galway facebook group with a big audience or asking Galway Advertiser fb to post for you. You'd be more likely to get a response there than here. Probably best post a photo as people are more inclined to look at those than just a text post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

maybe if you rang the elec repair shop up at the upper end of the Clybaun rd (Kavanaghs)they might know, they are calling on houses around there for many years

Advertisement