Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend a tablet for Father

• 22-12-2017 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

It'll be just for browsing but I'd like it to last a good while so budget would be up around €180.

2GB RAM
    8 - 10 inch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Just finishing off setting up the Galaxy Tab A for my mother's Xmas pressie. It's €200 in Currys and €210 in Argos. It's a lovely device imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Trond wrote: »
    Just finishing off setting up the Galaxy Tab A for my mother's Xmas pressie. It's €200 in Currys and €210 in Argos. It's a lovely device imo
    Hi, did that get an update to Android 7 (or whatever the latest is) when you set it up?

Tore into this tonight, have a million tabs open,
    this would do for £118 pound in Amazon. So near €140. Said I'd check out Amazons yokes, nice spec on them, not a big job to put play store on them (assuming that doesn't change) but not being able to delete all that crap put me off them. But want that spec now so.

So your one
    This Lenovo
    or this Acer it will be.

Edit: Actually spec is wrong on the lenovo and acer on argos.ie so only leaves one really...

Advertisement