If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks for all

Options
  • 22-12-2017 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Just a quick thanks to the kiddies at richer sounds, telly arrived yesterday, battled in vain to set it up, quick call to your number, helpful man sorted things, all good..happy Christmas !

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

oldsmokey wrote: »
    Just a quick thanks to the kiddies at richer sounds, telly arrived yesterday, battled in vain to set it up, quick call to your number, helpful man sorted things, all good..happy Christmas !
    Thanks Oldsmokey.

Have a great Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi., sorry to bother you folks, cant find the info anywhere, and even a users manual is unavaillable for the tv ,  Toshiba 43U6763....crazy state of afairs, the guide button on the remote has no effect either.anyways, how do i pull up a keyboard on screen when i want to use onscreen google? Ta. Would love a users manual download too...

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi., sorry to bother you folks, cant find the info anywhere, and even a users manual is unavaillable for the tv ,  Toshiba 43U6763....crazy state of afairs, the guide button on the remote has no effect either.anyways, how do i pull up a keyboard on screen when i want to use onscreen google? Ta. Would love a users manual download too...
    Hi Oldsmokey.

I'm not 100% sure of the top of my head and I have yet to get one out for display in our store. Have you tried using the remote buttons like an old mobile phone where if you press a number more than once you get a letter . E.G 2 should also do A,B,C. 3 should do D,E,F.
    If that does not work you could give Toshiba a little call on 0333 222 7111 and they should be able to tell you straight away.

Sometimes TV's have the manual built into the menu system within them.

I will also go and have a check online and see what I can find out. I have the larger 49" in stock which I will try and get opened and checked over although it may take a day or two at this side as it has been flat out here in store at the Belfast branch.

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

I'm not 100% sure of the top of my head and I have yet to get one out for display in our store. Have you tried using the remote buttons like an old mobile phone where if you press a number more than once you get a letter . E.G 2 should also do A,B,C. 3 should do D,E,F.
    If that does not work you could give Toshiba a little call on 0333 222 7111 and they should be able to tell you straight away.

I will also go and have a check online and see what I can find out. I have the larger 49" in stock which I will try and get opened and checked over although it may take a day or two at this side as it has been flat out here in store at the Belfast branch.
    Hi thanks, cant use keys of remote as the keys dont have letters imprinted, numbers only iykwim.will try ohoning toshiba ta..

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

Hi thanks, cant use keys of remote as the keys dont have letters imprinted, numbers only iykwim.will try ohoning toshiba ta..
    Let me know what they say Oldsmokey.

If its not as busy here at the store today I'll try and get one of the Toshiba's set up.

• Advertisement

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

If its not as busy here at the store today I'll try and get one of the Toshiba's set up.
    Hi, and on it goes, the number you passed on for toshiba is not in service...any other number u might have? I spent a bit more time trying to sort the keyboard and user manual issues to no avail.would appreciate any help u can give, 
    Cheedrs
    Dan

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

Hi, and on it goes, the number you passed on for toshiba is not in service...any other number u might have? I spent a bit more time trying to sort the keyboard and user manual issues to no avail.would appreciate any help u can give, 
    Cheedrs
    Dan
    Hi Dan.

It was a UK number, did you put the code in front of it?
    0044333 222 7111

We are currently out of stock of them here at the store so I do not have one I can set up and have a play with.

I'll see what else I can come up with.

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

Cheedrs
    Dan
    Hi Dan.

0044333 222 7111

We are currently out of stock of them here at the store so I do not have one I can set up and have a play with.

Ah ,omitted the uk code, try tomorow

Thanks Oldsmokey.

Hi Oldsmokey.

Cheedrs
    Dan
    Hi Dan.

0044333 222 7111

Ah ,omitted the uk code, try tomorow
    No worries Dan.

Let me know what they say.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.