Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero Tolerance State

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

The EU neugestapo!

That wouldn't be too bad I suppose.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

You've not read up on Sweden so, some areas are as racially torn as some of the Algerian ghettos in France.

Norway is different though.

Well that is why I said largely and Sweden is creating its own problems itself that they will have to live with for generations which goes to prove my point. Swedes by and large are law abiding but if you swapped a part of the population with say Greece or Ireland or Syria, you will get different outcomes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Guaranteed minimum sentences for burglary and other crimes. If you as much as throw a stone at a car, you should go to jail.

There should be hidden cameras everywhere and people’s phones should be tapped. If you’ve nothing to hide, then you’ve nothing to fear.

There should be hidden cameras everywhere and people’s phones should be tapped. If you’ve nothing to hide, then you’ve nothing to fear.

Your 1984 scenario is already here, there are cameras everywhere and your phones cannot guarantee privacy.

Advertisement