Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climote multiple devices

Options
  • 22-12-2017 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just had Climote installed. Seems to log me out of my phone app once it is used on another device eg if my partner uses the app on her phone and changes heating I am logged out of my app.

Any advice? Seems like a real flaw as lengthy device number is required to log in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi byrnelo,

Sorry to read of this issue. We are unable to advise regarding Home Services technical matters here in the Social Media department, however the dedicated Home Services team are available until 6pm on 1850 372 333. If you would like to speak with Climote directly, their telephone number is 042 9395020.

If you have an Electric Ireland account query, we are available here on Social Media until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

byrnelo wrote: »
    Just had Climote installed. Seems to log me out of my phone app once it is used on another device eg if my partner uses the app on her phone and changes heating I am logged out of my app.

Any advice? Seems like a real flaw as lengthy device number is required to log in.
    Whoever uses it less, get them to use SMS (which is quicker) than the app. 

Advertisement