Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Match day Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Where do ye see bonus points the app hasn't updated yet

http://anewpla.net/fpl/live/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Juan Mata the hero of the GW for me even though Kane finally delivered the goods. Finished on 89 which is decent considering my transfer in (Trippier) and Rooney didn't play. That's two big GWs in row at the half way point of the season bringing some sort of respectability again....HEWT

Happy Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Holy ****, what a week. 97 points. I had this week as a right off, 4 of my players were unavailable so I only fielded 10 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

88(-4) best score of the season. Hopefully can kick on and have a few good weeks now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

84 with a minus 8 hit....very high scores across the board today....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sane Captain fail, but 71 points so HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Captained Aguero and still only got 63, my defence is so bad, 5 points total.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

81 no hit with a big fat green arrow from 250k to now 148k :) . Great GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Wow a big red arrow
    The slide continues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

88 with no hit

End of GW17 OR was 2.1m
    End of GW19 OR is 1.05m

That's over 1m jump in places in 2 GW's. Hopefully I can be in the top 1m at start of New Year and build from there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

67 (-4) Actually happy enough with that. Only 10 players despite 2 transfers. Captained Otamendi ; the safe 12 minimum. Couldn't gamble on Dodgy Kane or Salah :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Wow a big red arrow
    The slide continues

I'm not hopeful of going pass you - i'm going in one direction... and that's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

km79 wrote: »
    Wow a big red arrow
    The slide continues

Anything that could go wrong for me has can't get a break at all.
    Finished 3k overall last year, I'd get some odds on that now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

This is the kinda week that a bad one can really set you back, and a good one only see's you thread water. It was the kind of week you could make or lose 50 points

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Saw this on reddit:

fqTwW9P.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

77 and a drop of 14k from 11k OR to 25K OR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

A ride of about 9K in OR but red arrows in nearly all my mini leagues. The decision to go sane over sterling will haunt me for some time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

My patience was rewarded with 89 points :) Captain Sterling, Kane, Salah, Vardy, RLC, Otamendi and Davies all ontributing.

Up to 27k overall, back on top of my 2 main MLs and up to 2nd in the Boards Premier League.

Happy Christmas to me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Someone who still has Choupo, Gross and Elliot has jumped ahead of me. That's kinda hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

KevIRL wrote:
    A ride of about 9K in OR but red arrows in nearly all my mini leagues. The decision to go sane over sterling will haunt me for some time

Same here. Fifty-fifty decision, flip of a coin stuff but it was the sensible move considering Sane has been rested recently and Sterling has not. I'm more concerned with Shane's poor performance yesterday. Playing almost wing back according to some comments here and on fb.

• Advertisement

Same here. Fifty-fifty decision, flip of a coin stuff but it was the sensible move considering Sane has been rested recently and Sterling has not. I'm more concerned with Shane's poor performance yesterday. Playing almost wing back according to some comments here and on fb.

He is gone for me now
    Bringing him in for sterling last Month was catastrophic
    It has made me hate him in real life :D

Anyway 102 points in main league behind an experienced FPL with all his chips bar WC left . That won’t be overturned despite what anyone says . Anyway I’m ELEVENTH in it now so my focus is on passing a few and finishing as high as I can
    That’s the reality for the rest of the season now
    I’ll probably play TC on Kane as a lot of them don’t have him and will probably miss the DGW/deadline
    If he lets me down then I will be done as I’ve alresdy Played free hit

Side note - all the teams that missed the deadline outscored me AGAIN
    Handy to have 2 FT now if they even use them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

77 and a drop of 14k from 11k OR to 25K OR.

Did you take a hit? 77 shouldn't see you fall this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

65 and down to 420k. Ive had so many bad weeks recently. I'd my best ever start this year was up at 40k after my gw8 wildcard its all fallen apart dramatically since then. My defence is killing me my 3 man defence has a combined 5 pts over the last 2 gws .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

84 brings me to 215k, but missing the deadline and seeing the captaincy on Hazard hurts. I don't know who else I'd have captained, but 5 of my front 7 delivered big time, so it has definitely cost me. Elliott also laughing at me from the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

86.. I'm happy with that but I have two oranges and two yellows to sort out before the 26th

[quote="km79;105640513"

Side note - all the teams that missed the deadline outscored me AGAIN
    Handy to have 2 FT now if they even use them[/quote]

2 teams in 3rd and 4th have only made 13&14 transfers respectively so don’t be suprised if they miss it and lose a transfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

98 with a -4....made a lot of ground....special thanks to km79 for getting me excited about bringing Aguero in and captaining him....the fact I managed to do it while keeping Kane was particularly satisfying.....now to look at how to take Kun out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

89 (-4), hewt.

Actually losing a bit of my lead in my 2 main leagues such was the week that was in it, with a few chasers hitting a ton.

But up on the OR at least to 36k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

85 (-4) ... Playing Elliot over Pope, transferring Sterling in and captaining Kane the highlights of a grand aul' gameweek. Green arrows up to 150k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

87 points this week, brings me to my highest ever OR ranking of 174k (dizzing heights I know).

I've had a great run the past few weeks bringing me up 600k places in 6 gws.

Advertisement