Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Media Mobile

Options
  • 22-12-2017 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to see what rights I have here.

Long story short, signed up to a 24 month contract early November from a sim only plan, I have been charged for two plans now for two months, rang up and got a clown who was extremely unprofessional. Asked to speak to a manager, none available and they would note it on the account for a call back. No call back, so rang up again and was told no note left on the account for call back. Asked to speak to a manager again, surprise surprise, none available.

Are they in breach of the contract? It was confirmed that it was their error, but when I tried to resolve and confirm I wouldn't be overcharged again, he said I wouldn't be overcharged.......but then said my next bill will be higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said not a chance in them overcharging to what I initially signed up to.

Comments

Advertisement