Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local blades

• 22-12-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I just realised I'm out of blades and forgot to order some online. I have no hope of getting any delivery until next week so can anyone recommend some blades that are easy to source locally in Cork? I generally use Gillette 7 O' Clocks or Astras. I know I won't get those locally but is there anything close to them? I've seen Wilkinson Sword blades in SuperValu, are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    I just realised I'm out of blades and forgot to order some online. I have no hope of getting any delivery until next week so can anyone recommend some blades that are easy to source locally in Cork? I generally use Gillette 7 O' Clocks or Astras. I know I won't get those locally but is there anything close to them? I've seen Wilkinson Sword blades in SuperValu, are they any good?

Try Tesco for rebranded Personnas, will do a decent job.

Advertisement