Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartbond hair treatment

Options
  • 22-12-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone used L’Oreal smartbond treatment while pregnant? I was at the hairdresser this evening and she recommended it. I checked and double check with her if it was safe in pregnancy and she said it was. She’s also pregnant and uses it herself so I got it done. I googled it when I got home to double check and I can’t find any info on it. I can’t see anything online saying it’s safe or not.

Does anyone know anything about it? I’m feeling a bit nervous about it now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

I got it done a few weeks ago. I'm 13 weeks so about 5 weeks ago. I had asked several qualified people including midwives and they said it's fine and no different than colouring your hair which i do.

Have to say it didn't make a bit of difference to the condition or colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

Kaylami wrote: »
    I got it done a few weeks ago. I'm 13 weeks so about 5 weeks ago. I had asked several qualified people including midwives and they said it's fine and no different than colouring your hair which i do.

Have to say it didn't make a bit of difference to the condition or colour.

Thank you Kaylami, that’s put my mind at ease.

Advertisement