Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 20 transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

With smalling and Bailly out. I'm assuming lindelof will now start the next few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

bantee wrote: »
    Brought Aguero in this week and he did the job as captain, thanks Kun, but he won’t start the next game so Kun to Morata

Ballsy move , thinking the same, have enough to do Kun/ Daniels to Morata/Christiansen then Kane to Kun and someone to Kane for the double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tempted to do Kane and Ricky to Coutinho and Firmino for the next 2. Surely the latter would the outscore the former by 4 points considering Kane's blank and Pool's good fixtures? Hmm...I need to log out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did Austin and Simpson to Wilson and Christensen for a -4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Watching MOTD I was all set to sell Grob, but hes SOOOOO good. He could and should have had about 4 or 5 assists on top of the goal. He gets a reprieve

Sane out for someone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Smalling and S. Ward to Christensen and Zanka for -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Hazard to Coutinho? Such similar fixtures and nearly 2 million difference in price.
    ... Price rise flagged for Coutinho could decide it

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

No rush but thinking Shaqiri and Austin out. Lanzini and Depoitre in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

patmac wrote: »
    Ballsy move , thinking the same, have enough to do Kun/ Daniels to Morata/Christiansen then Kane to Kun and someone to Kane for the double.
    I think it’s logical with 2 home games in a row and him coming back fresh from a ban. Only thing putting me off though is the fact I have Christie and Haz already.

I’m considering selling one of Coutinho, Salah or Hazard for Sterling as I have no City cover.

I have Firmino up front but no other Chelsea attacker so not sure who to sell.

I did say about 6 weeks ago I was going to go without City, because of the rotation, but Sterling looks as nailed as anybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

bantee wrote: »
    Brought Aguero in this week and he did the job as captain, thanks Kun, but he won’t start the next game so Kun to Morata

Thinking the same myself and then kane in for morata for the double game week. Actually thinking of swapping my main striker every week depending on who has the best fixture and captaining them. It's worked for the last two with Lukaku and aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I’m considering selling one of Coutinho, Salah or Hazard for Sterling as I have no City cover.

I did say about 6 weeks ago I was going to go without City, because of the rotation, but Sterling looks as nailed as anybody.

Utter madness to even consider selling Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Hazard
    Whether you want to sell him before 2 Home games is your call but he isn’t even coming close to matching sterling for 2 ml more
    I’ve no Chelsea attackers either but not been impressed with their attack at all

km79 wrote: »
    Hazard
    Whether you want to sell him before 2 Home games is your call but he isn’t even coming close to matching sterling for 2 ml more
    I’ve no Chelsea attackers either but not been impressed with their attack at all

Yeah I agree but there is no doubt that Hazard is a completely different proposition with Morata on the pitch.

I think I’ll give it the 2 games and then decide.

Knew it was only a matter of time before Austin got injured so I’m not even slightly disappointed.

If Chicarito was a nailed-on starter he’d comfortably be the best replacement.

As it is I’ve brought in Firmino for Austin but I still have Niasse on my bench. Was going to upgrade him this gw until the Austin injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Knew it was only a matter of time before Austin got injured so I’m not even slightly disappointed.

If Chicarito was a nailed-on starter he’d comfortably be the best replacement.

As it is I’ve brought in Firmino for Austin but I still have Niasse on my bench. Was going to upgrade him this gw until the Austin injury.

Charlie Austin charged with violent conduct by FA following incident with Jonas Lossl at St Mary’s yesterday. Austin has until 5pm today to respond. https://t.co/Yg2pFDTNMW

Injured and suspended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah I agree but there is no doubt that Hazard is a completely different proposition with Morata on the pitch.

I think I’ll give it the 2 games and then decide.

I'm giving him the next 2 and will probably sell then for Eriksen for the dgwk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

km79 wrote: »
    Charlie Austin charged with violent conduct by FA following incident with Jonas Lossl at St Mary’s yesterday. Austin has until 5pm today to respond. https://t.co/Yg2pFDTNMW

Injured and suspended!

Match day thread commented on viciousness of incident so no surprise really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

He's done well for me but have taken out Rooney for Crouch in order to bring in Sterling for Shaqiri (really disappointing transfer that) for a -4. Defence now looks an issue with rotation and injuries. Priority is in gathering up the attacking points when they're hot though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

De Gea
    Otamendi Tomkins Mee Ogbonna Gomez
    Hazard Pogba KDB Salah RLC
    Kane Austin DCL

Thinking Austin & Hazard to Firminho & Sterling

What’s do people think on that one? Is double City and Pool asking for trouble?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Was all set to do Aguero straight back out to Morata, but then I remember the 4 goals v Newcastle last season (or season before?)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

mectavba wrote: »
    Was all set to do Aguero straight back out to Morata, but then I remember the 4 goals v Newcastle last season (or season before?)...

Jesus will start the next match imo. Don’t do it to yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Was tempted to do Hazard to Sterling and Vardy to Morata but with Morata back, I kinda want to keep Hazard. Think I'll be boring and upgrade Andy King to Surman or Mbemba to a Brighton defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

I have no recollection of it but seem to have done Kolasinac > Otamendi at some point between my last pint and my dominos mega deal last night/this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

COH wrote: »
    I have no recollection of it but seem to have done Kolasinac > Otamendi at some point between my last pint and my dominos mega deal last night/this morning.
    Not the worst drunken transfer to be fair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Boring transfer of Simpson > Masuaku

Planning for the DGW

Surprisingly v happy with my team atm

Merry Christmas all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Jesus will start the next match imo. Don’t do it to yourself

Totally agree.

I got out of the whole Aguero/Jesus thing a while ago, I'm sleeping much better now:)

The transfer in figures for Aguero on FPL after he plays a full game, with a short turnaround to next Man C match fascinates me. :confused:

And if Aguero does play, that will leave all the smart guys like us with Jesus as their captain:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Did Mbemba to Zanka there, inspiring transfer.

Mbemba has been stinking up my time for way too long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Banking. First time in awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Think people need to hold fire on Hazard. Particularly with Morata back

Advertisement