Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I contact Eir about my broadband installation date?

Options
  • 23-12-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi,
        I have been getting different messages from Eir and K&N about my BB installation date which was supposed to be yesterday, then, after waiting around all day having taken a day off work,  changed at 4pm yesterday to today and the latest text from Eir at 5.52pm yesterday contradicted the message from K&N to say it will be on 27th Dec which doesn't suit me. I have tried numerous numbers, email, live chat etc. etc. since but have failed to make contact with anyone in Eir. Can anybody help me get in contact with a human at Eir? Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Bif wrote: »
    Hi,
        I have been getting different messages from Eir and K&N about my BB installation date which was supposed to be yesterday, then, after waiting around all day having taken a day off work,  changed at 4pm yesterday to today and the latest text from Eir at 5.52pm yesterday contradicted the message from K&N to say it will be on 27th Dec which doesn't suit me. I have tried numerous numbers, email, live chat etc. etc. since but have failed to make contact with anyone in Eir. Can anybody help me get in contact with a human at Eir? Thanks. 
    Hi Bif,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. If you PM me your account details, full name on the account I will look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement