Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I'd get either the Hyper X Cloud Stinger or Hyper X Cloud II's instead of the two you listed. Those Sony one's are too tinny sounding and as for TB headsets, i hate them. Personal preference though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Thanks for the advice and feedback on those two. They do look good and the stingers are very reasonably priced in Argos. Don't think they work on PS3 unfortunately which is pretty essential for what I'm looking for. I suppose I could pick up two sets, one for each. I'd say PS3 headsets available very cheap now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Josip007

Hey mate, how are you? Maybe I'm late, but here is a great list of late 2017 headsets that are very cheap, but high-quality ones. What's even better, most of them are cross platform, so you can use them both on PC, and Playstation technologies.

take a look here for top gaming headsets under 50

Advertisement