Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel service

Options
  • 23-12-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

My last bill was due and paid on dec 19th for a crap service and worse customer service to resolve it. I now wish to cancel the service with eir effective immediately. How much do I need to pay for the interim days from my last bill (4 days) and cancel my connection. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dave_brent wrote: »
    My last bill was due and paid on dec 19th for a crap service and worse customer service to resolve it. I now wish to cancel the service with eir effective immediately. How much do I need to pay for the interim days from my last bill (4 days) and cancel my connection. Thanks
    Hi dave_brent. 

I'm sorry to hear you are going to cancel your service with us. This will need to be processed by our cancellation team on 1901, they will be able to advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement