Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge Boards.ie Profiles

Options
  • 23-12-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi boards,

I have a boards.ie profile from 2008 I had forgotten about, is it possible to merge my current "corcaigh1" profile with the old one? Thanks in advance...

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think it can be done, but it needs to be done by the guys in the office. Unfortunately they're off for Christmas now, but if you PM Niamh or Mark in the new year they should be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Zaph wrote: »
    I think it can be done, but it needs to be done by the guys in the office. Unfortunately they're off for Christmas now, but if you PM Niamh or Mark in the new year they should be able to sort you out.

Great stuff! thanks "Zaph"

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi corcaigh1,

Just checking in on occasion, but it will be the New Year I'd say for any heavy lifting. We can indeed merge accounts, but we'll need to be able to confirm that you are the owner of the old account. The way we can do this is if you e-mail us and are able to confirm (either by mentioning it or mailing us from it) the e-mail address that would have been linked to the old account.

Hi corcaigh1,

Just checking in on occasion, but it will be the New Year I'd say for any heavy lifting. We can indeed merge accounts, but we'll need to be able to confirm that you are the owner of the old account. The way we can do this is if you e-mail us and are able to confirm (either by mentioning it or mailing us from it) the e-mail address that would have been linked to the old account.

Excellent, thanks mark! Will be in touch in the new year...

Boards.ie Employee

corcaigh1 wrote: »
    Excellent, thanks mark! Will be in touch in the new year...

If you can drop us a line, we can look into this for you now :)

• Advertisement

If you can drop us a line, we can look into this for you now :)

Fantastic, PM sent!

Boards.ie Employee

That's done for you now :)

Your a gent, many thanks mark!

Advertisement