Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you’ve never done.

• 23-12-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Gone done to Tuna town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Never rode a family member

Incest is fcuking weird kid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Gone done to Tuna town.

Odd that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Started a popular thread in After Hours.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Never rode a family member

Have you fancied a cousin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Gone done to Tuna town.

Unlike your auld fella.

• Advertisement

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Unlike your auld fella.

Mom?

Have you fancied a cousin?

Not knowingly :(

But everyone is fcuking related to everyone around here :/

Is it true that's inbred kids do be albinos???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Kia_Kaha

Sodomy and morris dancing

Not knowingly :(

But everyone is fcuking related to everyone around here :/

Is it true that's inbred kids do be albinos???

Oh yeah, me neither. 😳

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I never learned to play the trombone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

parachute jump, bungee jump, never rode a horse, never watched Star Wars, never tried opium, I haven't been to the Southern Hemisphere, I haven't been skiing, water skiing, surf boarding, I have never flown a plane or helicopter, I have never tried to play the bagpipes.

Kia_Kaha wrote: »
    Sodomy and morris dancing

It strikes me as you don't get the full morris dancing experience without the other!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Touched my left elbow with my left hand.

I’ve never been to Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I’ve never been to Northern Ireland.

You're not missing much.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

I've never been to Northern Ireland either. Don't think I will ever go, it would feel weird for me.

Never Married.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Had a wild 20 something. I often feel like I missed out when I look back to my 20s and it hit me I never had any long parties, all night sessions or wild holidays due to a combination of me being very shy and having very few mates and just not liking to drink vast amounts of alcohol. Only when I got a bit older that it hit me that I wasn't really missing much!

I see groups of lads out for the 12 pubs and fair play to them, that's how they enjoy their free time, but the thought of heading from one extremely loud pub with lots of jostling, shouting and drinking makes me shudder. Absolutely not my cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I've never driven a car, been on a plane, had a holiday either with friends or my partner, I've been to Fairyhouse but I've never been to Meath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

never been to a horse race meeting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Never been on a plane.
    Never been out of the country.
    Never had a family holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Never rode a dolphin.

But I smoked a whole camel once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Tasted human flesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Never been to Spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Never knowingly undersold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Never had a KFC or a Costa coffee or a Starbucks latte (haven't drank coffee for 15 years so missed out on the trends)

Never been to Australia or Asia or the Antarctic but I'd like to go to one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

parachute jump, bungee jump, never rode a horse, never watched Star Wars, never tried opium, I haven't been to the Southern Hemisphere, I haven't been skiing, water skiing, surf boarding, I have never flown a plane or helicopter, I have never tried to play the bagpipes.

what have ya been doing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,271 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

That's assuming "weird kid" is your relative

Although, in your case, probably a safe assumption

:p

I could have said bareback up to 2 days ago...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Watched: Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek or Lord of the Rings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I've never watched a football match from beginning to end.

I've never owned a car.

I've never settled and never took out a mortgage.

I've never been on a sunshine package holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,271 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I could have said bareback up to 2 days ago...

Congratulations.

How's yer bum after it?

I hope he was gentle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Never done a bungee jump. Qued up once in London to do it, they were doing it next to a bridge over the Thames, but after 2 hours of waiting I got hacked off and left. Would probably break the chord these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Never had homosexual sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Watched: Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek or Lord of the Rings.

Your missing out on some magnificent storytelling, particularly GOT, There all worth given 20mins of your time too

I've never driven a car, had sex in a car, learned another language or traveled alone

• Advertisement

Das Reich wrote: »
    Never had homosexual sex.

It’s the best!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Never tried any illegal drug apart from cannabis or hash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I never ran away to join the circus.
    1 of my biggest regrets.

I’ve also never had a pint with Colm Meany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Never wanked. Yock!

Never tried any illegal drug apart from cannabis or hash.

:/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

You'd wanna stay off the Juice till Santy arrives, just for info

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

I’ve never being away on a stag do .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Maybe saying what you have done would be easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

It’s the best!

Be careful with the aids.

Advertisement