Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donating toys in west Dublin / Dublin 15

Options
  • 24-12-2017 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭

Have a few new toys that I’d like to donate. Didn’t make the drop dates for the local charities. Would like to see them go to someone in genuine need. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Have a few new toys that I’d like to donate. Didn’t make the drop dates for the local charities. Would like to see them go to someone in genuine need. Anyone any ideas?

Temple street hospital would welcome them I would say,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Pinch Flat wrote: »

There's a women's refuge in Blanchardstown village, give them a call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Caranica wrote: »
    There's a women's refuge in Blanchardstown village, give them a call?

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Thanks everybody. Gave the shelter in blanch a call and they said thanks but they had plenty. Suggested I give the guys in coolock a call so just dropped over some toys and goodies, which they were delighted with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

do you think the one in coo lock would want some second hand toys? the kids here did a clearout of some preloved toys before the big man arrives tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

do you think the one in coo lock would want some second hand toys? the kids here did a clearout of some preloved toys before the big man arrives tonight.

You could give it a shot. I spoke to Robbie 01-8670701

Advertisement