Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies activities in Waterford? Dancing, kickboxing

Options
  • 24-12-2017 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I've been trying to look around for some activity to pick up during evenings or whatever. Google keeps putting stuff that are gone with years so I suppose word of mouth is best. I'm 19, in college and desperate to pick up something mainly for fitness. I find walking/running boring and would rather something along the lines of kickboxing or whatever but something you can start at real beginner level! An obviously not too expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I have a friend who is involved with the Viqueens, I am almost 100% sure its roller derby or something. She seems to really enjoy it though as a social aspect and to help her keep fit. You can google them, or find them on facebook...or if you want just get in touch with me and I'll get some more info from my friend.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

If you want to get fit and are interested in kickboxing head out to John in Waterford Muay Thai. Nice guy who knows what he is at and he will make you feel welcome and comfortable no matter what level of fitness you have. They have an active Facebook page if you message him he will get back quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

They definitely do kickboxing out in Waterford crystal, my wife went a few times and loved it. I think it's Monday and Thursday evenings, but you would want to ring and confirm times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

They do a dance exercise class out in Wama on the Dunmore Road once or twice during the week I think. Never been but seen it advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Also Kickboxing/Striking classes in Team Ryano Waterford, Six Cross Roads Business Park, Outer Ring Rd, Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Tag Rugby? A social outlet at least!

Advertisement