Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapha Festive 500 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Derrydingle

Was not easy but got it done this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

333km done so far an I’ll only do about 120 tomorrow so will fall short .

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Finished on Friday
    Admittedly it's a bit nicer doing down this end of the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Wrapped it up with a gentle spin on the flat today, was actually suffering more with the cold than usual because my HR was low, which was kind of interesting.

Totalled 511.2 km / 5431 m.

M4vssMq.jpg

Just about all of it on roads like this one (Ballaghbeama Gap), and not a single puncture. Kerry roads are not half bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Managed to get to 412kms. I had to work five 13 hour shifts during the week so it seriously hampered my effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Red Belly

501.5kms 2869m starting on the 26th. Broke the back of it with long flat spins in the Midlands. Very cold and a couple of days of uncomfortable headwinds but a great blast across the bogs of Offaly on a dead straight road with a 40kph wind directly at my back on Friday! Finished with an easy 30kms on utterly dead legs yesterday.

rb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

112km yesterday to brink the total to 505, on saturday came home from an 80km spin to realise I I had 358km done, so decided to go out and do another 35km, had 2 days off the bike, 2 days of intervals and a cold for the 8 days, but happy to have it finished :)

Advertisement