Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Holy Night @ Bearna church forever ago - who sang it?

Options
  • 24-12-2017 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello!

We are reminiscing over the best version of O Holy Night that we've ever heard, and my whole family agree that our most hair-raising experience of this song happened at Christmas Midnight Mass in Bearna Church a long time ago, when a woman sung it live before the church.

That's pretty much all that we can agree on. One family member thinks it was about 8 years ago, I think it was over 10 years ago. We'd love to know who it was who has given us this cherished memory, so I've turned to you great people of boards.ie to see if we can figure this out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Have you tried contacting the Parish Priest?
    If he wasn't there at the time I'm sure he'll have no problem asking the older members of the congregation or putting it in the parish newsletter.

Advertisement