Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pc for the new year

Options
  • 24-12-2017 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

So my current pc has been giving me trouble for a while now, and I know it's my mobo and could replace it but I'd like a new build for the new year.

1. What is your budget? Around 1k

2. What is the main purpose of the computer? Gaming (from older games to new AAA titles) plus vr and general everyday use.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes, been using windows 7 up until now

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Corsair 200R case, CX750M PSU, 1 & 3 TB HDD, Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler and a DVD drive

5. Do you need a monitor? No. Using 2 1080p 24'. Upgrading one to 1440p after I finish the build

6. Do you need any of these peripherlas? No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? I'd like the option to do it if needed

8. How can you pay? visa/paypal

9. When are you purchasing? January most likely, Feb at the latest

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Should be able to put it together

I'm not sure what motherboard or CPU to go with really or if they fit the case I have or if I need a new one. Let me know what you think and Merry Christmas :)

Comments

Advertisement