Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact PlayStation store??

Options
  • 24-12-2017 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering if you could help me out the son bought a game in the ps online stor this evening for €39.99 and when he clicked to purchase it he double clicked and it was paid for twice in error any one know if I can get a refund for one of the €39.99?? Thanks but I think it mite be a case of tough luck thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

house45 wrote: »
    Hi all just wondering if you could help me out the son bought a game in the ps online stor this evening for €39.99 and when he clicked to purchase it he double clicked and it was paid for twice in error any one know if I can get a refund for one of the €39.99?? Thanks but I think it mite be a case of tough luck thanks

I thought once you'd purchased a game it wouldn't allow you to purchase it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Ye I honestly don't think you can buy the same game twice on the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Correct. Once you click purchase it greys out the purchase button as far as i can remember.

Advertisement