Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar wheelie bin collection -Christmas

Options
  • 25-12-2017 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Ring Greenstar and they closed but say check website for collection arrangements over Christmas.

So on their website it says that if your bin is due to be collected on Monday 25th December , it will be done on Sunday 24th December ( West Wexford )

This did not happen . anyone know why the wheelie bin collection was changed and when they will be collected now ?

https://www.greenstar.ie/page/2017-household-christmas-and-new-year-collections

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Got a text yesterday evening saying that the would collect waste him a day early. Sunday morning instead of Monday. It was collected thankfully. Monday morning is Christmas day so that's why It was collected a day early.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Great for you ,but I left the bin out this morning and it still has not been collected .

Got no text.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Great for you ,but I left the bin out this morning and it still has not been collected .

Got no text.
    I
    Ya that's a bummer alright. I had a problem last year bin not collected. Rang them emailed everything told me it would be collected but it wasnt till it was due 2 weeks later. Was very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Last week they left notification with the bin that we need to download app and use it. Text messages are going to cost €5.40 per year .

Anyway will have to get on with it now and keep the rubbish in bags until the next text message arrives .

Probably back on Wednesday ,or maybe they will now skip this weeks collections altogether .

With the arrangements on their website , I expected it to be collected Sunday

Advertisement