Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupidest thread In AH

• 25-12-2017 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭

Whats the stupidest thread you've seen in AH (apart from this one)

I'm around a while so I would find it hard to pick a winner

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

uch wrote: »
    Whats the stupidest thread you've seen in AH (apart from this one)

I'm around a while so I would find it hard to pick a winner

Most stupid, only lazy Americans say stupidest, yes your thread is the most stupid I'seen in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Ah that's like asking who's the ugliest child in that school play I had to endured on Friday, you can't possibly pick, they were all just so ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Most stupid, only lazy Americans say stupidest, yes your thread is the most stupid I'seen in a while.

I've seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

I've seen

Bloody phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Snotty wrote: »
    Ah that's like asking who's the ugliest child in that school play I had to endured on Friday, you can't possibly pick, they were all just so ugly.

At least in America you can walk in fully armed and blow little johnny's bollocks off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

At least in America you can walk in fully armed and blow little johnny's bollocks off

The last time I blew a little Johnny in the school I got into big trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Bloody phone.

it's only in your phone because you've previously typed it that way.

Don't blame the phone for your **** up. The software is smarter than you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Stupidest thread has to be the "atheists are smarter than religious people" thread. Old now but it just consisted of people circle jerking each other saying how it must be true....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anything to do with abortion! Let’s just eat the fetus and be done with it...and free dental because Lisa needs braces!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

There was one about teachers a while back that descended in to muck flinging. Worst of all was it soldiered on for a good number of posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Anything more than three pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

My recent favourite one was this

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057821337/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Bloody phone.

No,that's what I call justice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

stupid
    ˈstjuːpɪd/Submit
    adjective
    having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
    "I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

I don't think a thread can actually be "stupid"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

There was a thread where the op asked if we should only let people who get 500 points in the leaving cert vote

Couple of things wrong with the thread. First off you'd have voters with 500 points voting yet there was no mention of the candidates themselves. Not much point in being super smart voter yet still letting the healy Ray's run. Second thing wrong, and he got well and truly slagged over it, was his spelling mistakes in the thread title. I'm dyslexic and autistic so I'd never slag someone over their spelling but it was just so wrong when suggesting that you'd need 500 leaving cert points to vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

We shouldn't forget the weekly dole bashing thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Does the sex marriage post troll guy count?

At least he is consistent.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Snotty wrote: »
    The last time I blew a little Johnny in the school I got into big trouble.

That can be read on many levels

Advertisement