Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy Power Hotshot Jackpot won

• 25-12-2017 2:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭

A happy Christmas for 7 punters as they won the PP Hotshot Jackpot.
    6 correct 1st goalscorers for a pay out of 70k for each punter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I thought that was used if nobody won it outright?
    So when there were loads of people with 5 right, it went to the tie break but not sure?
    Would make more sense to have 7 people win 70k each instead of 1 person winning 500k (unless you were that single person of course :rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

What were selections anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

rekluse wrote: »
    What were selections anyone know?

Aguero, Kane, Vardy, Austin, Milivojevic, Arnautovic. All straight fowards picks really. I had the above except Zaha instead of Milivojevic. Didn't even check who was on spotters for them but wouldn't have changed my pick anyway.

Advertisement