Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina mart

• 25-12-2017 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just heard yesterday that ballina mart might be closing in February... Something to do with insurance costs... No doubt with the way people are allowed to walk around the pens

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Rumours and hearsay, aren't they great...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note: OP don't be posting rubbish like this 2nd post, go chat on a bar stool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pigs can fly

yop wrote: »
    Mod Note: OP don't be posting rubbish like this 2nd post, go chat on a bar stool.

The post i wrote was true... And has alot to do with the problem. Sorry if it seemed like I was causing trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I can't imagine this to be true. Ballina mart was as busy as it has ever been this back end.
    Plus this would have been flagged at some stage to shareholders

Edit: Just seen OP has two posts, both on this thread hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

used to work in an office in the mart.. that rumour went round once a year !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Pigs can fly

The incident in Mohill with the bull just proves my point..... Time marts were run with health and safety the number one priority...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

The incident in Mohill with the bull just proves my point..... Time marts were run with health and safety the number one priority...

Mohill isn't in Mayo. Pointless thread. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement