Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smelly Chicken from Butchers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭aabarnes1

km991148 wrote: »
    I have just suffered through 4 pages of spelling corrections, chicken washing advice, advice on how to not clean a knife like a moron but the one thing missing is..

OP - Did you get a refund on yer smelly chicken?!?! I feel I need to know now!!
    Actually just went into him this afternoon, he was extremely apologetic about the whole issue, gave me a rake of sausages, chicken breasts and a nice piece of beef for Sunday. Fair play to him, no issue at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

aabarnes1 wrote: »
    Actually just went into him this afternoon, he was extremely apologetic about the whole issue, gave me a rake of sausages, chicken breasts and a nice piece of beef for Sunday. Fair play to him, no issue at all.

Nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭aabarnes1

I would have taken it out of the bag when I got it home, just to have a look and get rid of the giblets.
    It had no gibbys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I love the giblets, i always make sure that they are with the Turkey. Love the neck the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

km991148 wrote: »
    I have just suffered through 4 pages of spelling corrections, chicken washing advice, advice on how to not clean a knife like a moron but the one thing missing is..

OP - Did you get a refund on yer smelly chicken?!?! I feel I need to know now!!

Fix your settings and it's only 2 pages :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Fix your settings and it's only 2 pages :)

60 posts then! :)

Advertisement