Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Chat with you all in a few weeks lads. This thread is no craic the last ten minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Mane really has the brain of a pea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Rumple Stillson

I think it's 8 seconds for tv 20 seconds for radio and 30 for online I read somewhere.

How far behind is Henderson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,024 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

niallo27 wrote: »
    what is wrong with mane. Rubbish again.

He's almost trying too hard at this stage. Just needs to relax a bit and play his game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Jayop wrote: »
    Chat with you all in a few weeks lads. This thread is no craic the last ten minutes.

Sorry we're not up to your standards I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

what is wrong with mane. Rubbish again.

Poor control again by Mane, then dives in giving away a dangerous free kick.
    Maybe we need to change to 4-4-2 for a while and let Mane sit it out for a few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Did Karius know that was going wide?

Ah come on you can't be that slow surely.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Jayop wrote: »

You'll be back by 10pm.

ah that was funny enough to be fair.

Chist, and again Karius barely makes a move....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,926 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mane could do with swapping wings with Salah.

The problem there though is Salah is on such a rich vain of form you really don't want to move him out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Steve Mc: "Karius was across". As if he had it covered. He did in me hole

The problem there though is Salah is on such a rich vain of form you really don't want to move him out of there.

Yeah, that's the problem alright. They're both at their best on he right wing. It's why I don't really fancy the Lucas Moura talk... another right sider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Boom

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

THAAT'S A FINNISH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,926 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That is why he is THE MAIN MAN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

World class from Bobby. The type of thing Suarez used to do for us.

Come on!!!
    Nice!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

Classy

• Advertisement

Holy sh1t. What a finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Another no look goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Fun Bobby!!

Bobby you Beaut!

Pretty much Game set and match. How the fk we ballsed up against these ill never understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Game. Set and match.

Onto Battlegrounds for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Ardent

Mane is pure piss again in this game

Game over. Liverpool are really good at defending two goal leads.

Lössl making Karuis look good!!
    Karius' save was easy enough, plus not sure about the free kick coverage. But he sweep well twice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

U fúckin beauty Bobby.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Yeah, that's the problem alright. They're both at their best on he right wing. It's why I don't really fancy the Lucas Moura talk... another right sider.

I'd play a unbalanced front two+firmino

Matip----Lovren
    Gomez
    Can
    Robertson
    Hendo
    Milner
    <-Firmino
    ----Mane
    Salah->

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Funny goal that.

Truthfully we haven't been a massive amount better than in the last couple of games, nor have Huddersfield been that much worse, but if you get a bit of luck with goals it can make the flow of the game irrelevant.

Ardent wrote: »
    Mane is pure piss again in this game

Did he assist the goal.
    They said so in commentary, but thought it was a touch from the defender that set Bobby free?

19 goals for the season

Think people are being a bit harsh on Mane today, linking well with Robbo and Milner on the left and played Bobby in for the goal there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd say Bobby is well used to scoring goals like that in training the way Karius likes to leave that gap at the near post.

Would nearly take Salah off now (or soon) to rest him for Spurs, shift Mane to the right to see if it sparks him up a bit, and bring Ings on left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Gbear wrote: »
    Funny goal that.

Truthfully we haven't been a massive amount better than in the last couple of games, nor have Huddersfield been that much worse, but if you get a bit of luck with goals it can make the flow of the game irrelevant.

Yup,

I definitely agree with that, we aren't even playing well but for once seem to be getting a bit of luck, and I'll take it all day long... :)

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'd say Bobby is well used to scoring goals like that in training the way Karius likes to leave that gap at the near post.

Was about to say imagine the inquisition if we conceded that goal :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Think people are being a bit harsh on Mane today, linking well with Robbo and Milner on the left and played Bobby in for the goal there.

When Mane and Salah are getting closer together they are getting some neat passes off.

In general, the way we are passing the ball around, if we can turn this into a quicker, shorter version of the passing game, we'll be onto something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Maybe he just went through a spell there where he gave away the ball constantly in a five minute period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Love Bob :cool: Bit more bite about us tonight but still lacking the spark in the midfield. But hey we're 2 up so happy days

Would nearly take Salah off now to rest him for Spurs, shift Mane to the right to see if it sparks him up a bit, and bring Ings on left.

Bit early no? You should know we need another 3 to make this safe!

Salah is involved in a lot of our good play.

Agree switching Mané about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

No one is looking for Milner who is drifting between the lines.
    he's too slow to do anything though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Would nearly take Salah off now (or soon) to rest him for Spurs, shift Mane to the right to see if it sparks him up a bit, and bring Ings on left.
    get him and Bobby off around 70..throw on ox and ings and get a look at them

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    When Mane and Salah are getting closer together they are getting some neat passes off.

In general, the way we are passing the ball around, if we can turn this into a quicker, shorter version of the passing game, we'll be onto something.

I definitely do think Mane plays better on the right, back when he was there last season he'd have some great moments picking the ball up from deep and just pinging 1-2s with people all the way into the box. Would like to see himself and Salah switch more often, it'd throw off the opposition defence too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Maybe he just went through a spell there where he gave away the ball constantly in a five minute period.

Thing with Mane is he did that a fair bit last season too. It's just that he contributed so many goals that his flaws were glossed over somewhat. Not the best 2nd season b
    so far but let's hope he can push on now

Also Henderson's looked quite good, I just can't figure out where best to play him. Himself and Keita as the two deeper mids with a number 10 in front could work next season.

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Bit early no? You should know we need another 3 to make this safe!

Salah is involved in a lot of our good play.

Agree switching Manbout

Huddersfield are fairly piss poor in second halves (asking for trouble saying that, i know!)

But would really like to see Ings get a minimum of 30 minutes to start getting up to speed cause we're gonna need him fit and sharp very soon.

Lets get Salah a goal before bring on Ings

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement