Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone 7 plus vs Sony xperia xz premium

• 26-12-2017 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

From the reviews I have seen and for the price, Sony xperia xz is better. However I recently bough the iPhone 7 plus for 490 used 32gb. And now I came across the Sony xperia xz premium 64gb used for 340 and it made me realise why pay that much for a phone. I could use th at money elsewhere. So was thinking of selling it and getting the xperia, but my friends think otherwise. They say Sony hdon't last long and they would not recommend it. I know other phones are and so available in the market but my heart is set on these 2. Without being bias (seeing as this is an anDROID forumn, shall I sell my + and get the xperia or keep it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

jacksie66 wrote: »
    I have an XZ premium since June and love it. It's got many advantages over the iPhone 7 such as a headphone jack, micro SD slot, dedicated camera button. The 4k screen is beautiful to behold. The 960fps slow motion is stunning. The camera itself is excellent in all conditions. Battery last super long, getting over 6hrs screen on time.

How long dof you expect to have it for ?.
    I want mine to last at least 3 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭billbond4

It will last 3 years no problem. very good build quality. I have a z5 compact for 2 years and it never missed a beat and i got loads of updates.
    And the adaptive charging will extend the battery life

• Registered Users Posts: 43 daisyos1

I currently have a 7 plus. I personally think it's an amazing phone. Pricey but worth it. Depending on what you're looking in a phone. If you want a good camera I'd go for the Sony. My sister has the Sony and its far better camera wise. I'm a bit of an Apple nerd, always had the iPhone so maybe I'm biased but I'd keep the 7 plus �� its speedy, big screen, good battery life, good enough camera. Only downfall it doesn't fit in a pocket ��

Advertisement