Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

55 with Otamendi, Sterling and RLC to go.

Given I had a 34 point captain, I’m pretty sick over my score. There are lads in my MLs who don’t even own Kane who scored 10-15 points higher.

Christensen missing out on a guaranteed CS stings, as does sticking with Vardy over Firmino because he’s a guaranteed starter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

69. Sané left.

Will rue captaining Hazard for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I'd imagine the average is about 60/70 is it?

Top 10k average is 60. Overall average is 46.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

SlickRic wrote: »
    69. Sané left.

Will rue captaining Hazard for a while.

Similar enough. 72 with 2 to play and Hazard stinking up my captaincy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Benimar wrote: »
    55 with Otamendi, Sterling and RLC to go.

Given I had a 34 point captain, I’m pretty sick over my score. There are lads in my MLs who don’t even own Kane who scored 10-15 points higher.

Christensen missing out on a guaranteed CS stings, as does sticking with Vardy over Firmino because he’s a guaranteed starter.

In the exact same situation as you.

Christensen and Gomez missing out on CS is sickeneing. Total of 1 point from my 3 defenders today and a blank from Hazard set me back big time after Kane's masterclass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Top 10k average is 60. Overall average is 46.

Makes me feel slightly better about my 44. Only Sané and RLC to go though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

84 with Sterling to play. Jordan Pickford is a hero. 20 points in two games!

32 points from him and Kenny in the last two games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

82 with Zaha and Sterling left. Captaining Morata over Kane hurts. Seemingly being the only Arnautovic owner in any of my leagues helped so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

callaway92 wrote: »
    82 with Zaha and Sterling left. Captaining Morata over Kane hurts. Seemingly being the only Arnautovic owner in any of my leaguesthe world helped so much.

Fair play, you'll make a fortune from him in price rises in the next week or so I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Well, I never thought I was going to write this 3 hours ago but despite (K)ane 34 pointer, it's a disaster of a GW for me...

Almost noone featuring at the back. 2 1 pointers from my only 2 playing players. Nothing of note everywhere else. Salah doesn't count (everyone owns him).

So my FPL fate is in the hands of Firmino, Sterling & Zaha... There are some seasons where nothing ever works for you and this one is shaping up like that... Ah well I can only keep fighting :pac:.
    63 pts so far while top10k average is 60.3 from 7.3 players and I only have Sterling & Zaha to go :rolleyes:...

Kinda desperating all right. But let's look at the positive and remember I did consider Hazard for captaincy before going for my stats' analysis. Don't even want to think about what my GW would have looked like had I kept it on Eden :pac:...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

73 (-4) with Sterling and Ota to play. Could have been better if had captained Kane and played Kenny instead of DLC.

Lemlin wrote: »
    84 with Sterling to play. Jordan Pickford is a hero. 20 points in two games!

32 points from him and Kenny in the last two games.
    Think I read you mentioned that Allardyce was a great reason to consider Everton defensive players... Should have followed your adivce and get Kenny in instead of Mariappa 4 GWs ago.

Great call anyhow ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Think I read you mentioned that Allardyce was a great reason to consider Everton defensive players... Should have followed your adivce and get Kenny in instead of Mariappa 4 GWs ago.

Great call anyhow ;).

22 points off Kenny in the four games I've had him

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

73 here, getting close to the top 1k overall, Hazard let me down badly though.

siblers wrote: »
    22 points off Kenny in the four games I've had him
    Yeah... 1 point from Mariappa int he last 4...

... and the grand total of 2 pts from my entire defense (bench included) this GW :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

80(-4) finally a decent week. Only have sane to go so hopefully he can match sterling. 3rd week in a row without a cs from my back 3 . That's 8 pts combined they have got me in 9 games. Of only Christensen played I could have broke that cycle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

84(-4)
    Looks like I’ll Half my rank
    Lad who was leading until last week had no defenders playing as well as Davis and rooney
    His lead on me is down from around 90 to 20

I’m in a good FF place and will enjoy it as I fear msssive rotation for my team at weekend and have Kane benched , Mariappa and Daniels so not much room for error

Anyway
    IM BACK BITCHES

km79 wrote: »
    Lad who was leading until last week had no defenders playing as well as Davis and rooney
    No laughing at the poor souls without a decent playing def this GW please :pac:.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

67 with KDB, Sterling and Otamendi to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

70 with Speroni, Sterling and Aguero to go.

As the cool kids say: HEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Shut up ffs.

MOD. He scored 40 points. You are just back from a ban. Have another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭MagicHumanDoll

67 (-4) with Sane to go. Kane (C), Coutinho, Ricky + Salah only point scoring. Foster on bench, played Pope (overconfident in that 0-0). Brought in Depoitre and Schindler for Abraham and Kiko. Rooney, Christensen and Ogbonna letting me seriously down.

Stick or twist with Kane for next GW could make or break it based on how he saved this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

80 (-4) with 3 to play. Captaining Salah over Kane.... Well still OK. At least my -4 paid off for once: Firminio & Azpi in = 25 points :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

80 (-8) with Otamemdi , Sane & Sterling to go, hopefully the two attackers play and get double digits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Great call anyhow ;).

I would strongly recommend a double up on Everton defenders considering the value they can be snapped up at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

103K. Essentially running to stand still the last 5GWs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Lemlin wrote: »
    I would strongly recommend a double up on Everton defenders considering the value they can be snapped up at.

+1 - already have Kenny and am thinking of swapping out De Gea for Pickford to save 1m - playing elliot for the next few and then starting pickford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ogbonna's previous 4 scores when I bought him: 7 9 7 6. Since I bought him: 1 and 0.

He may make it up to me in the dgwk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

61 points equals a slight drop to 37k.
    Captain Kane, Firmino and Salah with the points. A further 3 points to sub in.
    Otamendi, Sane and RLC to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Ogbonna's previous 4 scores when I bought him: 7 9 7 6. Since I bought him: 1 and 0.

He may make it up to me in the dgwk.

West Ham have gone awol. They looked ultra defensive and solid early on for Moyes against good sides, now they're conceding 3 against Newcastle and B'mouth. You can't predict that ****e.

Advertisement