Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

70 with sterling and monreal to go. Pretty much as I was in mini league. I was hoping it would better but when I looked there are better scores with more players left to play around me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

48 points sees a slight drop, with Salah as captain. 1 point to come off the bench, and 4 to play. Hoping most captains have already played, or Sterling/Jesus/Aguero have quiet ones.

Not out standing at all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

64 with monreal Otamendi sane and Sterling (c) to play.

Almost hoping sterling doesn't play as have kane vc, with doucoure and 5points as first sub in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

West Ham have gone awol. They looked ultra defensive and solid early on for Moyes against good sides, now they're conceding 3 against Newcastle and B'mouth. You can't predict that ****e.

They were utter ****e
    New manager bounce
    They are now utter ****e again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

85 with Sane just to play.

Back in top 800 but will slide back out of the top 1k no doubt when city do their usual masterclass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Sam while a great defensive manager will surely have to now set up his teams to attack a bit if he wants to have any hope of keeping the Everton job. He has come in and steadied the ship but I think 1 Everton will be enough going forward. On another note 2 cs in 10 games now for utd.

Sam while a great defensive manager will surely have to now set up his teams to attack a bit if he wants to have any hope of keeping the Everton job. He has come in and steadied the ship but I think 1 Everton will be enough going forward. On another note 2 cs in 10 games now for utd.

He can justifiably keep you as is until the transfer window closes and he gets his own players in IF he even has a chance of getting job
    Wouldn't surprise me if he is in a big bonus to keep them up and Silva comes in on the summer
    I read Big Sam's book and he certainly isn't looking for another long term club job. The national job was the one he was waiting for ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

50 (-4) with Aguero left. I'm making sensible moves and getting punished for them. Brought in Christensen this week, Kane out for Aguero last week who has an extra fixture, Hazard getting MOTM every game but getting no points, Richarlison squandering chance after chance. Dropped 100k places. Alonso and Firmino killing me, everyone seems to have them.

Even Callum Wilson can’t believe his goal stood!
    Wonder will he be charged with attempting to deceive a match official “I didnt touch it “

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

86, no hits. Sane and Sterling to go. Not unhappy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

km79 wrote: »
    Even Callum Wilson can’t believe his goal stood!
    Wonder will he be charged with attempting to deceive a match official “I didnt touch it “

His first "goal" since his hat trick, hopefully more proper ones to come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

76 with sane to go

Hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

65 with Sane and RLC to go, and from 10 players. Masuaku to come off the bench with 1 for Gomez/Christie. I expected the Gomez rest but the Christie illness was out of the blue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

70 with Sane and double Palace to go. Not Hewt.

Held Alli for so long before swapping him last week for Sane. Impossible to make ground when decisions like that go against you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

78 no hits.

Oti and Sterling to go.

HEWT.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

VW 1 wrote: »
    64 with monreal Otamendi sane and Sterling (c) to play.

Almost hoping sterling doesn't play as have kane vc, with doucoure and 5points as first sub in.

Hmmmm, I think you should drop the 'almost' - (11 points for breakeven there I think).

A couple of weeks back I pondered as to what Jose might do to try and catch, or keep pace with, City.

I thought he may have to release the breaks and try and win games rather than sit tight and hope to win a game late on.

I didn’t realise it was only 2 clean sheets in 10. I was tempted to sell after they conceded to Newcastle but should have absolutely sold after they conceded to West Brom.

The run of Burnley, Southampton, Everton, Stoke and Burnley again stopped me selling. I guessed 5 comfortable clean sheets.

I’ll give it to the Everton game now but I have double United defence and could spend that money elsewhere.

The further they fell behind City the more goals they were going to concede was my initial thoughts and fears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

38(0). From 8 :(

Salah,Kane and Hazard all in my ranks I appear to suck at captain picks!

Ota,Sterling and Bellerin to go.

Not one sterling captain in top half of my work league (I can finally stop looking at bottom half :D ) so I can finally enjoy any points he may get. I'd like to hit the ton so hope he gets a goal or 2!
    Looking through the league it has shown to me all the planning did indeed pay off even if Mariappa and possibly Daniels will give me a problem at the weekend.
    The ex league leader had SEVEN non starters this week and still has kdb to come who I wouldn't be certain will start. He ignored all the flags for weeks and transferred out an unflagged player this week
    He was over 100 PTS ahead of me
    Gap is now 40 and he is on second . That's my aim now as I'm still 100 behind 1st and he knows what he is at..........and is probably watching ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

67. No Kane.

Coutinho (13), Firmino (13), Salah (9x2) and Alonso (14) doing really well.

Sterling, Otamendi and KDB to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

David silva not in city squad tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

67. Must be the only player in the game with no City players. The fear is strong today.

David Silva is in Spain and will not play against Newcastle tonight. [@10JoseAlvarez]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

74 points

Sterling and KDB to come.

RHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

42 with Oti and Captain sterling to go
    Plus Albrighton with 8 on the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Islander13 wrote: »
    David silva not in city squad tonight

As a United & football fan, I genuinely hope everything is well for David Silva.

From an FPL perspective, this should mean KDB will start. Was fearful he wouldn’t after last game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Was so tempted to go with a last minute captain switch from Salah to Kane but that usually went wrong for me in the past so I stuck with what I had.

48 with Otamendi and Sterling left. Got a real kicking in my work league due to so many captaining Kane and doubling up on Liverpool attackers. One lad has Salah,Firmino,Alli and Kane in his team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    David Silva is in Spain and will not play against Newcastle tonight. [@10JoseAlvarez]

If true, he's been a disaster since I got him. Maybe end up moving him on instead of Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

77 -4 with Sterling, Sane and Otamendi to play. Solid GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

57 with no hits. Christy and Gomez not playing with CS is annoying and not captaining Kane. Sterling left to play

Advertisement