Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 Match Day Thread

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ended up 96 (-4). Rival still outscored me though.

Moved from 73k to 46k. Still wish I had Alonso and Sterling rather than Dave and Sane these past few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

76 points. Dropped from 26k to 33k. Would have maintained OR if Christensen had played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

59 (-4)

No Dilva, no Christensen

Good job I had a full playing bench who chipped in with a whopping 2 points between the 3 of them.

Augero, DDG Jones, Sané and Ben Mee scored 6 points between them.

My combined score for the last 2 weeks is 131 points, some of my rivals scored close to that in Gw20 alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

This seems like a pretty rookie question despite me playing the game 5 seasons, but my sub points for Doucoure havent been added in.

Had monreal in the team who didnt play, first sub was Daniels who didn't play as he was injured, so presumed it would default to my second sub, but it doesnt appear that way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

VW 1 wrote: »
    This seems like a pretty rookie question despite me playing the game 5 seasons, but my sub points for Doucoure havent been added in.

Had monreal in the team who didnt play, first sub was Daniels who didn't play as he was injured, so presumed it would default to my second sub, but it doesnt appear that way?

You have to have a minimum of 3 defenders so I assume as well as Daniels you had another defender who either didn’t play or get 0 and subbed in instead ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

km79 wrote: »
    You have to have a minimum of 3 defenders so I assume as well as Daniels you had another defender who either didn’t play or get 0 and subbed in instead ?

yeah of course, i only played 3 at the back, one of whom was monreal. Third defender is Hunemeir who doesn't play. Cheers!

Advertisement