Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    I'm praying for Daniels to save me a transfer

Any word on him . Could do with him being available myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Any word on him . Could do with him being available myself.

I convinced myself today that no word before the game meant he was fine and playing
    Now I fear it’s bad news

I need to know he is fit
    Can’t chance Mariappa playing
    But really want to bank transfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

question.....i have two free transfers for this weekend....if i use one, do i loose the other for next week, or will i have two again for next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Anybody know what is going on with Stephen Ward?

Would like to keep my transfer this week but with Kane & Masuaku already not playing for me I'm looking a bit light for this week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

question.....i have two free transfers for this weekend....if i use one, do i loose the other for next week, or will i have two again for next week?

Have a look here, https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Taking Kane out for the blank GW, thinking Morata or Lukaku in. The former being the most likely and then get Kane in for the DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Two FTs this week, looking at monreal and kane out, with morata and possibly bellerin in. Kane to come back in for the DGW.

Also considering an Everton defender to free up funds to hold going forward. Decisions decisions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Taking Kane out for the blank GW, thinking Morata or Lukaku in. The former being the most likely and then get Kane in for the DGW

I'm doing the same but bringing in Lukaku, I think as I already have Morata.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I did Vardy to Firmino. Vardy hasn’t been getting great returns and everyone in my ML has Firmino and he’s killing me! A bit of a defensive move, but I do have a slender lead.

I’m holding Kane. There seems to be an assumption that none of the main alternatives will be rotated this GW, which I don’t necessarily subscribe to. Both Chelsea (Arsenal a) and Man Utd (Everton a) have tougher games in GW22, so Morata and Lukaku could be used sparingly this GW.

I can’t justify a hit to take out a player for one week, commit my transfer for next week AND lose possibly 0.3m in value. Kane stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have 2FT and happyish with my team, gonna give Hazard another week and will prob hold Kane as it'll cost 0.2 extra to buy him back. So defence upgrade and keep 2FT for next week. Gomez not playing enough and Mariappa dropped. Do we thunk Martina will hold his place or is Holgate the better option? Dont rate Martina, shocked he's kept his place tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Wildcard active. It was a case of use it or lose it. So went a bit mad and made 10 transfers. My team wasn't that bad before having one of my better season's frequently in the top 100k (So far) but have a more balanced team now. Dropped Kane but money in reserve to bring him back for DGW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I now have 3 everton defenders, cheap as chips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I made the sterling to sane switch at the wrong time and have stubbornly stuck by Sane as imo he's the better player but think I'll bite the bullet now. Not having sterling is killing me as much as Sane is killing my team value.
    I know sane is likely to start at the weekend now but it'd be at least another .2 swing.
    I'll see how the second half goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Who to keep for 1 week only?
    Lukaku (SOU) or Aguero (cry).
    Both will be gone after the weekend anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Hogey007 wrote:
    I made the sterling to sane switch at the wrong time and have stubbornly stuck by Sane as imo he's the better player but think I'll bite the bullet

and that my friend is why you dont manage in the premier league....ill allow that statement because of the copious amounts of alcohol consumed at christmas!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I made the sterling to sane switch at the wrong time and have stubbornly stuck by Sane as imo he's the better player but think I'll bite the bullet

and that my friend is why you dont manage in the premier league....ill allow that statement because of the copious amounts of alcohol consumed at christmas!!

?? Strange post. (Misquote) Maybe lay off the alcohol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Will Rooney be back at the weekend? Not sure whether to get rid or not

Will Rooney be back at the weekend? Not sure whether to get rid or not

Who ya thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Just did Sane to Sterling, probably 6 weeks too late but it’s the right choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Probably going to do Davies to Kenny. It'll free up funds to do Sane to Alli for the double to go along with Kane & Son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Looks like Monreal has a serious injury....could replace with a similar priced player likely to get decent points like Bellerin or go bargain basement with likes of Dunk who returns good points too.

Latter move would leave money in bank,already have Kenny.Any advice appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

From 90 odd points last week to about half that this week. Only about 8 starters. No idea where to even start with transfers. Rooney, Sané, Christensen, mariappa etc.

eh i dunno wrote:
    From 90 odd points last week to about half that this week. Only about 8 starters. No idea where to even start with transfers. Rooney, Sané, Christensen, mariappa etc.

Id keep Christy anyway, he was always gonna be rested for a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Got Shaqiri in as a differential,that went well:(
    Who to get instead? Getting him out leaves me with 6.1 itb. Doucoure of Watford seems an obvious choice which gives me some funds for the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Got Shaqiri in as a differential,that went well:(
    Who to get instead? Getting him out leaves me with 6.1 itb. Doucoure of Watford seems an obvious choice which gives me some funds for the future.
    Already have Lingard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Invincible wrote: »
    Already have Lingard?

No, he's another I was looking at. Pulled the trigger, he's in my squad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

My back line is in tatters this gw. At the moment I only have two playing. Ogbonna, Ward and Monreal are all missing. I brought in Ogbonna the other day thinking that Monreal will be back.

FML

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Going to bank this week and bring in a Spurs mid next week for Sane.

Whose the pick of the Spurs midfield between Son, Alli and Eriksen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Going to bank this week and bring in a Spurs mid next week for Sane.

Whose the pick of the Spurs midfield between Son, Alli and Eriksen?

Hard choice, I would go with eriksen but he is more €

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Looks like Monreal has a serious injury....could replace with a similar priced player likely to get decent points like Bellerin or go bargain basement with likes of Dunk who returns good points too.

Latter move would leave money in bank,already have Kenny.Any advice appreciated.

Has he been left wing back recently?

Does that mean Kolisinac will be back in now?

Advertisement